Jesse and Freddie review the landmark 100th issue of The Walking Dead and ponder what direction the series will take in the future.
Is the 22 page story told within the ninth issue of Daytripper better than the 148 minute long story told in the film Inception? Listen and find out.
- [00:50] Daytripper #9 (of 10)
- [06:21] Northlanders #31
- [10:12] The Walking Dead #76
- [15:02] Buzzard #3 (of 3)
- [18:11] Morning Glories #1
- [23:21] Superman #702
- [26:36] Thor: Mighty Avenger #3
- [29:07] Incredible Hulk #611
- [33:42] Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man #13
Posted in podcast
Tagged Brian Michael Bendis, Buzzard, Cliff Rathburn, Dave Stewart, David LaFuente Garcia, Daytripper, Eric Powell, Fabio Moon, Gabriel Ba, Greg Pak, Image Comics, Incredible Hulk, J. Michael Straczynski, Joe Eisma, Morning Glories, Nick Spencer, Northlaners, Paul Pelletier, Robert Kirkman, Rodin Esquejo, Roger Langridge, Shadowline, Skybound Entertainment, Superman, The Walking Dead, Thor: The Mighty Avenger, Vertigo Comics